First, I made some green royal icing and did the outline for my Canucks logos
Then I made some white royal icing and did the insidey part of the logo. This is where I started to get frustrated because they were already looking like a dog sat on them. =(
(I'm also quite aware that this picture is upside down!)
But I kept on truckin' on and whipped up a batch of blue royal icing to fill in the blanks. Now to impatiently wait (and wait) for them to dry...
So while we waited, my daughter made a batch of green cupcakes, and I made up some blue icing. We had to stick with the Canucks colours!
And finally, after what seemed like FOREVER... The Canucks logos were dry enough (mostly) to peel off the paper and plonk on top of our delicious cuppycakes!
I'm quite impressed with these as I really haven't made anything creative baking-wise, ever.
Now here's to hoping that the Canucks make it through the first series this year because so far we're 0 for 2, and I've got about 100 Canucks icing logos made for playoff parties, dammit!