Wednesday 1 February 2012

Going crazy with old frames!

I just had to post this one too!  I went to Home Depot this morning and raided the paint chip section.  I totally felt guilty doing it, especially when the paint dept. lady came and asked me if I needed assistance while I had 40 paint chips in my hand.  Lol!  To justify my thievery, I did buy an awful lot of other stuff this morning, we're talking a full cart of things! 

Anyhoo... My daughters room is bright green and purple.  It actually looks really good.  :P 
Ok, so... I made her a dry erase calendar with all of my "borrowed" paint chips and she LOVES it!  Here it is...

And here's a picture of her room just to show you how awesome green and purple look together!   
 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all! :)